It is no longer news that what the world needs now, more than before is skilled peace builders who understand global and local dynamics with the willingness to take strategic action for peace and justice. University of Dame is one of the world’s leading centers for the study of violent conflict and strategies for sustainable peace.
The University of Notre Dame administers the International Peace Studies (IPS) concentration of the Master of Global Affairs (MGA), a program of the Keough School of Global Affairs which integrates rigorous coursework like close engagement with policy makers and practitioners; extended field work with global and local partner organizations; and multi-disciplinary faculty and students from all countries of the world. There is also an opportunity for students of this institution to concentrate and pursue their careers in Sustainable Development and Global Affairs + Specialization. The University of Notre Dame Master of Global Affairs Scholarships in USA is a golden opportunity you must not miss if you want to be an expert in global affairs and sustainable development.
You may also like University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) for International Students.
University of Notre Dame, USA.
Level and field of study
Master’s Degree in International Peace Studies.
Qualified nationals of all the countries around the globe.
Duration of study
Scholarship value and inclusion
Full scholarship and stipend.
For you to be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Submit your GRE scores with their applications to the International Peace Studies concentration from outside the U.S.
- Must pay your $75 application fee online by credit card.
- Meet the cut-off score of your TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo. (Visit the official website below for more details)
For your application for this scholarship to be worthy of consideration, you must adhere to the following application instructions:
- Go to the scholarship application portal and submit your completed Graduate School online application.
- On the Graduate School application, under “Application Type” choose Degree, and then Global Affairs – MGA in the “Program Specifics” drop-down menu.
- Under “Area of Study,” choose the concentration you wish to pursue—International Peace Studies OR Sustainable Development OR Governance and Policy. Please review the currculum page before choosing your concentration.
- Under “Uploads,” write a brief essay of not more than 300 words related to the concentration of your choice.
- Upload your resumé or CV via the uploads page of the application portal. Your resumé or CV should be 1-3 pages showing your university-level academic degrees, work experience (either paid or volunteer), community or public service, international and cross-cultural experience, and evidence of leadership, achievements, publication credits, honors or awards.
- Upload your Statement of Intent via the Uploads page of the application portal. Your Statement of Intent should not be more than 1,000 words explaining explain why you want to enroll in the Master of Global Affairs and how the program will further your professional goals. You should include the specific skills and experiences you will bring to the program, the values that motivate you, and how this degree relates to your professional goals and future life plans for the global society.
- Provide the names and contact information of your three persons that recommended you for this scholarship. These must be persons who know you well enough to comment on your qualifications, motivations, and ability to succeed in the program. At least one or must be an academic professor with whom you have studied and who can address your potential.
- After providing and submitting all the necessary information and documents, you then pay your application fee of $75. Please contact email@example.com for more information about application fee.
- Upon completing your application, you will receive email containing the list of information and documents you submitted.
- Ensure that you submit your application before the deadline.
You may also apply for New Jersey Institute of Technology Merit Awards for International Students.
Applications will be reviewed after the deadline. You will be emailed by March with instruction log into the portal to see the decision – whether accepted or not. You are advised to visit the scholarship official website provided below for more information about the University of Notre Dame Master of Global Affairs Scholarships in USA and your application.
15th December of every year.