Transform Together Scholarships are awarded on academic merit to international students who demonstrate excellent academic achievement. The beneficiaries are international and European non-UK students starting a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2021/2022 academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University in United Kingdom
Level and field of study
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at Sheffield Hallam University.
International and European Union (non-UK) students.
Scholarship value and inclusion
Every beneficiary is entitled to a half fee waiver (50% discount) for the first year of study. This applies for both undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses.
For you to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international fee paying student.
- If you are a postgraduate applicant, have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- If you are an undergraduate only applicant, meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- Be fully self-funding your studies.
- Be able to pay any additional fees that may be required by your course, for instance, field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- Have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Have previously received a Transform Together scholarship for a course at the same level of study.
- Are not self-funding your study.
- Are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam University course at a partner institution outside the United Kingdom.
- Do not hold an offer of a place on a course at Sheffield Hallam University.
You may also apply for University of British Columbia International Scholars Award.
Follow these steps for your successful application
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam University. If you have not applied for a course, please visit the scholarship’s online prospectus for the list of available courses.
- Confirm that you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed above.
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from the management, get the scholarship online application form and apply.
- After making your online application, send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is 1 November 2021. You will be notified of your application status within one month of the deadline.
Please visit the Scholarship Official Website for more information about the Transform Together Scholarships at Hallam Sheffield University: https://www.shu.ac.uk/International/Fees-scholarships-and-discounts/Scholarships-discounts-and-bursaries/Transform-Together-Scholarships