The management of the Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University provides a number of scholarships for outstanding students who have already demonstrated academic excellence or prove their potential to so do during their stay at Swansea University.
The international scholarships are awarded as a discount off tuition fees for postgraduate taught courses and MRes programmes in the university. The scholarship terms and conditions are available on the application form.
Swansea university, UK.
Level and field of study
Postgraduate studies offered at Swansea University. They include MA, MSc, MEng, MSci, LLM, MPharm, MBBCh and MRes.
Number of scholarships
International students of non UK/EU nationals.
Scholarship value and inclusion
This is not a fully funded scholarship and selected applicants are to receive only tuition fee discount of up to £4,000.
For you to be considered for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a non UK/EU nationals and classed as overseas fee payers. If your fee status changes after the scholarship application is made, then the University will need to remove the scholarship.
- You must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at Master’s level.
- You must be a student studying for a Master’s by Research.
- Students on MEng, MSci, MSc, MPharm, MBBCh, MA, LLM, MRes (not the same as Masters by Research) are eligible.
- Students progressing from ‘The College Swansea University’ and students currently studying at the University are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Alumni are eligible to apply. Other terms and conditions apply with regards to other awards open to alumni, which may result in an award not being made in the full amount, or at all.
- You must have demonstrated excellence in your academic performance to date and be able to show what you will achieve at Swansea University in your application essay.
- You must be self-funded i.e. not in receipt of funding from your home country / sponsor body, or external third party organisation. If funding is confirmed after the scholarship is awarded, then the University reserves the right to remove it according to this condition.
For you application to be considered, you must adhere to the following application instructions:
- Go to the scholarship official website.
- Select International Postgraduate Scholarships.
- Click Excellence Scholarship Application Form.
- Read the scholarship terms and conditions contained in the form.
- Fill out the form with your personal data and academic background.
- Submit your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure you submit your application before the deadline.
20th December 2021, 12:00 GMT.
Scholarship official website
Trustnaija.com strongly advise that prospective applicants should visit the scholarship official website above for their application and more information about the Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarships at Swansea.
See other international scholarships.
See other postgraduate scholarships.