The Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Programme was established in 2014 to offer full scholarship awards to at least six scholars of Master’s and MBA degrees. This programme provides selected scholars with the opportunity to pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and still combine it with MBA.
Selection of candidates for this scholarship is strictly on academic merit. Priority is given to exceptional scholars who can demonstrate high commitment and potential to finding lasting solutions global challenges.
Said Business School, University of Oxford in UK.
Level and field of study
Candidates may be selected from some of the following Oxford’s 1+1 MBA Partnering Master’s Programmes:
- Blavatnik School of Government
- Centre for Criminology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Education
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Social Policy & Intervention
- Department of Sociology
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medieval and Modern Languages (Humanities Division)
- Faculty of Music
- Humanities Division
- Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine
- Oxford Department of International Development
- Oxford Internet Institute
- School of Anthropology and Museum Ethnography
- School of Geography and the Environment
- School of Global and Area Studies
You may also apply for Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme.
Number of scholarships
The scholarships are open to nationals of every country.
Duration of study
Scholarship value and inclusion
Selected applicants will receive their full course fees for both the Master’s degree and MBA programme. The scholarship also covers a grant for living expenses of at least £15,609 per year for the two years of study.
For you to be considered for the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Programme, you must:
- Be an applicant to the Oxford 1+1 MBA Programme.
- Apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA Programme; and to the MBA (as a separate application).
- Be a current Oxford student on a non-MBA course, who is willing to apply to the MBA after the completion of your current Master’s/DPhil course (with no gap year(s)).
- Demonstrate your academic achievement through your degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Prove your leadership potential, through experience and motivation.
- Prove strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Display your intention to focus on addressing global social challenges in your career. This you must through either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise.
- Prove your ability to envision how to achieve sustainable solutions to the global challenges.
- Be able to articulate your vision on how this scholarship will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
For your application for this scholarship to be considered, it must be submitted in adherence to the application instructions below.
- You must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the Funding section of the 1+1 MBA programme application page.
- In no more than 500 words, answer this question: How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
- Ensure you submit your application by the deadline.
Each of the partnering Master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements.
- 12 January 2022 for the 1+1 MBA
- By your chosen Master’s programme, either December 2021 or January 2022. Check the graduate admissions for more information about the deadlines.
Scholarship official website
Trustnaija.com strongly advise that prospective applicants should visit the scholarship official website above for their applications and more information about the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Programme.
See other scholarships in UK.