The Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships Programme is an academic opportunity mapped out for international students from African countries, India or any of the selected Commonwealth countries. The scholarships are for scholars who want to pursue their Master’s Degree in the University of Nottingham and make developmental impact in their various countries.
University of Nottingham, United Kingdom.
Level and field of study
The scholarships are for full-time Master’s Degree Programmes at Nottingham for October 2022. The following faculties house the subjects covered by the scholarships: Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Science and Faculty of Engineering.
You may also apply for GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students.
Number of awards
The scholarships are targeted at students who are nationals of the following countries: All African countries, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Scholarship value and inclusions
Selected candidates will receive 50-100% of their tuition fees.
For you to be considered for this scholarships, you must:
- be a national of an Africa country, India or any of the selected Commonwealth countries listed above.
- be categorized as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes), at the University of Nottingham, United Kingdom in October 2022, within the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Sciences or Faculty of Engineering.
- not be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham, or have already studied outside of your home country.
For your application to be considered, you must strictly follow the application instructions.
- You must first apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before you can apply for this scholarship.
- You can apply through the scholarships section of the University’s application system, MyNottingham.
- If you have an existing offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team on firstname.lastname@example.org for your application instructions.
- Ensure that you prepare strong answers. as the selection will be on the basis of academic merit.
- Ensure submit your application within the application timeline as any application outside that shall not be considered.
Friday, 20 May 2022 (midnight, UK time).
Scholarship official website
Trustnaija.com strongly advise that you visit the scholarship official website above for your application and more information about the Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships.