Do you want to study New New York? The New Jersey Institute of Technology Merit Awards for International Students is an opportunity you must not miss. New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) Merit Awards are offered to International Students for their Bachelor degree in the fields off all subjects offered at the institution.
The New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) is a public research university in the University Heights neighborhood of Newark, New Jersey. It is centrally located in the New York metropolitan area and its campus is within walking distance of downtown Newark.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) in New York, USA.
Level and field of study
All Bachelor degree courses offered at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT).
Nationals of any country in the world that are qualified for the programme.
Scholarship value and inclusion
All successful applicants of the Merit awards for International Students at NJIT will receive tuition fee for the entire duration of their programme from NJIT.
For you to be eligible for the New Jersey Institute of Technology Merit Awards for International Students, you must:
- Have an offer letter from New Jersey Institute of Technology for a bachelors course.
- Surpass the admission requirements set by the University.
- If an international student, have a valid study visa.
You may also apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries at Durham University.
For you application for the New Jersey Institute of Technology Merit Awards for International Students to be considered, you must apply strictly according the application instructions below.
- Log in to the platform from this link: https://njit.scholarshipuniverse.com. Use University Computing Identification (UCID) and Password to log in to the system. If you have not already claimed your UCID, please create one as soon as possible so that you will be able to access the New Jersey Institute of Technology Scholarship Universe portal. Go to: http://ist.njit.edu/ucid for your UCID.
- Answer the profile questions at the dashboard to enable the system match your profile with the criteria for external scholarships.
- Review the vetted list of external scholarship opportunities and total dollar value for each of them.
- Go to the Scholarship Tile from the options on the left of the screen.
- View Eligible Scholarships to apply in the Matches section.
- Click on Apply to begin the Scholarship application process.
- You will be directed to the specific external scholarship page to apply for the scholarship
- External scholarship agency will contact you directly if selected. The agents of NJIT will contact you directly if your are selected.
- Ensure that you update your profile frequently (such as GPA, Major, etc.) to get matched to all the eligible scholarships in a better way.
- Ensure that you answer all the questions in order to build your profile which would match you to the most relevant scholarships.
- Make sure you complete the outstanding tasks to be considered without any delay.
- Make sure you submit your application before the deadline.
15 November 2021.
Scholarship official website