Florida Atlantic University has established a scholarship scheme for international scholars who are citizens of Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) countries, who want to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree in an engineering or computer science degree programme. We are providing you with necessary information and all the guidelines needed before applying for the Latin American and Caribbean Graduate Scholarship in USA.
Florida Atlantic University (FAU), USA.
Level and field of study
Master’s and doctoral degrees in Engineering and Computer science.
International students from the following Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) countries: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Antilles (Dutch or Netherlands Antilles), Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guantanamo Bay, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nevis, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, St. Bathelemy, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Marten, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Surinam, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, U.S. Virgin Islands and Venezuela.
You may also apply for 2022 International Scholarships at Durham University.
Scholarship value and inclusion
Successful applicants of this scholarship are entitled to $500 for 3 semesters, which is $1,500 including tuition fee reduction to support their graduate study at the Florida Atlantic University (FAU).
For you to be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of any of the Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) countries mentioned in the target group above.
- Be admitted to Florida Atlantic University (FAU) and the Graduate College.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Have a minimum GRE and TOEFL score required by the program to which you are applying.
- Enroll as a full-time student.
The Latin American and Caribbean Graduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of existing policies and instructions. The selection process is open and competitive and for this applicants are advised to carefully note the application instructions below:
- Sign up on the University portal and fill the application form.
- Attach official transcript and a copy of your passport.
- Ensure you have GRE or GMAT as may be required by your chosen programme.
- You must fulfill the English Language requirements of the Florida Atlantic University (FAU).
- Ensure you submit your application by the verified October 2021 deadline.
Application deadline is 1 October 2021.
Applicants are strongly advised to visit the Official Scholarship Website for more information and application for the Latin American and Caribbean Graduate Scholarship in USA: https://www.fau.edu/engineering/dessa/scholarship-lac/
You may contact the scholarship management through:
Assistant Director, Academic Support Services,
Florida Atlantic University,
College of Engineering and Computer Science,
Office of the Dean
777 Glades Road, EE 308
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991
Phone: 1.561.297.3549, Fax: 1.561.297.1111.