The Griffith University Remarkable Scholarships offer exceptional rewards to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at the Griffith University.
The scholarship is hosted by Griffith University and it is for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University. Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand can apply for this scholarship and it has no specific number of benefiting students.
Receiving the Scholarship
- For you to receive the scholarship you must accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn and anything after the withdrawal shall not be considered.
- Upon the commencement of your study at the Griffith University the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrollment requirements. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrollment, not later than the census date.
Scholarship value and inclusions
This scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees of successful students and it will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
For you to apply for the Griffith University Remarkable Scholarships:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- You must have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or its equivalent. Click here to check your suitability in the Minimum Grade Point Average criteria.
- You must have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- You must satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- You must be a full-time student starting in Trimester 3, 2021 or Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2022.
An applicant must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University and apply for the scholarship by the closing date. Documents containing your academic records and a personal statement are to be attached to the application form.
The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 1, 2022 will close on 3 December 2021 while application for Trimester 2, 2022 will close on 18 April 2022. Choose your preferred program and submit you application on or before the deadline. Click here for your Application Form.
We strongly advise you visit Scholarships Official Website for your application and more information: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship