Global Wales British Council India Scholarship at Swansea is a new scholarship programme that is jointly funded by Study in Wales and British Council, India. The scholarship is open to students from the state of Telangana, India.
This Scholarship programme awards scholarships to applicants wishing to study a postgraduate programme in Wales. Two scholarships will be awarded under this scheme in the form of a tuition fee discount. The scholarship is in the form of a tuition fee discount, it is non-transferable and cash alternative is not offered.
Swansea University, UK.
Level and field of study
Postgraduate programme in Computer Science and Engineering courses offered at the Swansea University, UK.
Number of scholarships
Indian citizens only.
Scholarship value and inclusion
Selected applicants of the Global Wales British Council India Scholarship at Swansea will receive tuition fee discount of £5,000.
For you to be considered for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be an Indian citizen
- You must have been born and have studied in the State of Telangana
- You must be a permanent resident of Telangana
- You must have a minimum 85% in graduation from undergraduate degree. At least 2:2 in your undergraduate degree result
- You must have graduated from one of Telangana universities between 2017-2020
- You must hold an offer to study an eligible full-time postgraduate course at Swansea University for the January 2022 academic intake
- You must be classed as an overseas citizen for the purpose of fee paying
- You must apply for Computer Science and Engineering programmes only
- You must meet the English language requirement of Swansea University
- You must include a copy of their transcript with the application
- You must demonstrate a proven track record of your academic achievement, and leadership quality
- You must be willing to work with Global Wales and Swansea University, as an ambassador to promote the Global Wales programme and its values and benefits
- You must be able to show that you have sufficient funds to cover the remainder of your tuition fees, as well as adequate living expenses.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have or can acquire UK Visas and comply with Immigration regulations. This particular requirement arise due to strict UK Visas and Immigration regulations.
- Go to the scholarship official website and select Global Wales British Council India Scholarship
- On the first page of the application form, enter your personal including the name of the university where you completed your undergraduate degree
- Also enter your year of graduation and your final result of undergraduate degree
- Enter the postgraduate programme you are applying for at the Swansea University
- Enter the status of your application to Swansea University and click Next on the left corner of the page
- On the page of the application form, in not more than 200 words, enter your reasons for wanting to study in Wales at your chosen university and programme of study
- Also, in not more than 200 words, state the experience and skills you have that will make you a suitable candidate for a Global Wales scholarship
- State in not more than 200 words, how will you help to promote Wales as a study destination
- In not more than 200 words also, state how you think studying in Wales as a Global Wales scholar will help in your future career and click Next at the bottom centre of the page
- On the third page, state how you heard about Global Wales British Council India Scholarship at Swansea and enter the agent’s name (if applicable)
- Select Yes in numbers 21 and 22 to complete your application
- After submitting your application, you will be notified 10 working after the deadline
- You have 10 working days after your application confirmation and notification to pay the the deposit for your course. If you find this difficult, contact email@example.com.
- Ensure you submit your application before the application deadline.
Monday 15th November, 2021 (midnight).
Scholarship official website
See other postgraduate scholarships.
Trustnaija.com strongly advise that prospective applicants should visit the scholarship official website above for their application and more information about the Global Wales British Council India Scholarship at Swansea University.