The Chevening Scholarship is one of the UK government’s scholarship programmes. The scholarship is funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and other partner organizations. Outstanding students with leadership potentials are awarded this scholarship from around the world to study for a Master’s Degree in any subject at any of the UK universities. This article contains all you need to know about Chevening UK International Scholarships.
The programme offers about 1,500 scholarships annually for full-time taught Master’s Degree in any subject available in the UK Universities. Click here to find the available courses in the UK Universities. The scholarship is open for Chevening-eligible countries. Visit the official website provided below for the complete list of Chevening-eligible countries.
Scholarship Value and Inclusions
The scholarship covers university tuition fees, an economy class return airfare to the UK, a monthly living allowance, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditures.
You may also like: Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung International Scholarships
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered eligible for the Chevening Uk Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of any of the Chevening-eligible countries.
- Be able to return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended.
- Have a minimum of two years work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2022.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
Application for this scholarship can only be submitted online using Chevening online application system. This can be made through the apply button on your country’s application page. The application deadline is 12:00 GMT (midday) of 2 November 2021.
We advise you visit the Scholarship Official Website for your application and more information: https://www.chevening.org/